The semester is already almost over! I think it is sad because I liked to post articles on my fashion blog! This week, it took me a little bit of time to figure out what I wanted to talk. Earlier in the week, we watched The social network, an amazing movie by the way! I could talk about it but since it is one of my last article, I want to talk about FASHION! :)
Do you know what's coming soon? Holidays !! and do you know what I like the most? Fashion, of course, but do you know what I like the most besides fashion? Holidays!!
Some of us have a boyfriend/girlfriend and what is a little bit stressful during this time of year is spending Christmas with our in-laws. Imagine how really stressful it is when your mother in-law is the Queen! So, Kate Middleton is expected to have multiple wardrobe changes during that day, actually rumors says that she will need an outfit for each events during the festivities:
Some of us have a boyfriend/girlfriend and what is a little bit stressful during this time of year is spending Christmas with our in-laws. Imagine how really stressful it is when your mother in-law is the Queen! So, Kate Middleton is expected to have multiple wardrobe changes during that day, actually rumors says that she will need an outfit for each events during the festivities:
-A casual outfit for breakfast
-A smart outfit with matching hats for church service
-A dress for lunch
-A nice outfit for afternoon tea
-A cocktail dress for evening drinks
-A formal look for dinner
Yes, that brings the outfit total up to 6! Lets just hope the royal family doesn't celebrate the twelves days of Christmas...
We are not princesses, but I think we like to look good too on that special night of the year. Personally, in my family each year everybody dress formally. Since the most of us don't have a royal bank account I wanted to show you some cheap ideas of outfit from the boutique Dynamite for Christmas. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to post the pictures, so I invite you to go by yourself on http://www.dynamite.ca/.
Tomorrow’s the first, that means I’ll start my Christmas and New Year countdown calendar!!!
have a nice end of semester!


No comments:
Post a Comment