Hi everyone!
This week everything seems to be about university, even the Maclean's issue is the 2011 university rankings. For those who are going next year I guess you are pretty stressed out. On the contrary, I am really excited. As you probably know, I am planning to go to the University of Ottawa next year to pursue my studies in languages. Consequently, all this talking about university, faithful to my habits, makes me want to talk about FASHION.
It is certain that at my first day as a university student, I want to look as good as possible. The best I could dream of is to look like Blair Waldorf at her fist day to N.Y.U:
Obviously, that's never gonna happen because we are talking about Gossip Girl and New-York City! We can always dream...
Still, what I can offer you is Four ways to wear one item. Girls, we always like to keep something that belongs to our boyfriends and since it is cold out there, the Boyfriend Sweater is the perfect item to wear in your university classes. It is not too big, just oversized enough to be cozy. Loose or belted, layered or on it's own, this piece of clothing definitely deserves a place in your closet.
- Layering a bright shirt under a cozy sweater will keep you warm in cold weather, wear it with skinny jeans. Those enter perfectly into some rain boots that keep you warm as well.
- it is really cute to add a blazer or cardigan on top of a dress when it is cold, but have you ever tried adding a sweater? It completely transform the look! Don't forget to belt the sweater it will give your waist more definition.
- A loose sweater is actually perfect with casual outfits like jeans. You can mix with more polished accessories to contrast the relaxed look.
- At last, who said you couldn't look chic wearing your boyfriend sweater? Pair it with a bandage skirt, tights and a pair of heels and your the perfect image of comfortable and dressy at the same time!
What do you think about these tips ?
Are you excited about university too ?
Have a nice day!


No comments:
Post a Comment