Monday, October 3, 2011

A first step to a new way of life

I call this a new way of life beacause I am a fairly quiet and reserved. I never had a personnal diary and
I am not used to confide myself to others. From now this blog is my diary and all of you will read my posts and see what are my interests, how I feel and a lot of things that you probably don't know about me. So, here I am.
Welcome to my life!

Even if I am sick of fall beacause it only means that winter is approching... Why not start with the Fall Trend Guide 2011 according to FashionMagazine ?
Today's fashion love 4 different runway looks:
1- '70s LUXE
2- DUE WEST
3- MOD SQUAD
4- TAILOR MADE

So, what do you think about these new looks ?
                                           Happy Fall !

No comments:

Post a Comment